1. Key Terms
Data is users' personal data
Domain Name is a set of characters used for addressing a website.
Company is CJSC Ferro-Estate, INN 7731657323.
Personal Data is any information that relates, directly or indirectly, to an identified or identifiable individual (personal data subject).
User is an individual who accesses a website and uses it to receive services.
Website is a set of computer programs or other information accessed through the Internet.
2. General Provisions
2.1. This Policy applies to all Website Users and explains the Data collection and use procedures and precautions taken to ensure security and comply with the applicable law. This Policy applies to the Data received both before or after the signing of this Policy.
3. Regulatory References and Policy Revisions
3.1 This Policy is governed by par. 2 of Article 18.1 of Federal Law of the Russian Federation No. 152-FZ of July 27, 2006 “On Personal Data” and applies to any Data that the Company may receive from a person who is a party to a civil law agreement with the Company, or a potential Client (or a person representing a potential Client) requesting information from the Company to discuss cooperation matters, or a person who wishes to receive information from the Company's website, or a person who wishes to engage in the Company's marketing activities.
3.2 Users’ Personal Data is stored and processed in compliance with the requirements of the Russian laws.
3.3. The Company may revise this Policy. When this Policy is revised, the date of the last revision shall be specified. The new revision of this Policy comes into effect on the date when posted on the Company's website, unless the new revision of this Policy otherwise specifies.
3.5. The current revision of this Policy is kept at Moscow, Belovezhskaya St. 4.
4. Data Processing by the Company
4.1. For the purposes of this Policy, Data means the information that the User has provided about himself on the Company's website:
- Full Name:
- E-mail address:
- User’s phone number;
- User identification data and user settings obtained by using cookies in accordance with the Cookies Terms and Conditions as enclosed to this Policy.
4.2. The Company warrants that it does not and will not process special categories of personal data through the Website, including race, nationality, political views, religious or philosophical beliefs, health, sex life, or biometric personal data of the Users.
5. Purposes of Data Collection and Processing
5.1. The Company collects and stores User Data necessary to provide services and perform agreements/contracts.
5.2. The Company may use User Data to:
5.2.1. Identify the User. Identify the party to a contract with the Company;
5.2.2. Provide the User with an access to the Website’s personalized resources; provide the User with an access to services, information and/or materials available from the Website;
5.2.3. Get a feedback from the User, including by sending notices, information or queries related to the Website use, provide services and process the User’s applications, requests or queries;
5.2.4. Identify the User location to ensure security and prevent fraud;
5.2.5. Verify accuracy and reliability of the Personal data provided by the User;
5.2.6. Inform the User on news, information changes, promo events, new products and services, and special offers;
5.2.7. Give the User effective client and technical support if there are any problems related to the Website use;
5.2.8. Advertise, subject to the User’s consent;
5.2.9. Improve the services provided by the Company;
5.2.10. Promote real estate or other products, work or services in the market through direct contacts with the User.
6. Conditions of User’s Personal Information Processing and Third Party Disclosure
6.1. The Website stores the User’s personal information in accordance with the internal rules of specific services.
6.2. The User's personal information will be kept confidential, unless the User voluntarily provides access to information about himself to general public. When using certain services, the User agrees that some part of his personal information may become publicly available.
6.3. The Website may disclose the User's personal information to third parties in the following cases:
6.3.1. The User so agrees.
6.3.2. Disclosure is required for the User to use a specific service or to perform a specific agreement/contract with the User.
6.3.4. Disclosure is required by the Russian or other applicable law to the extent of the procedure set out by the law.
6.3.5. If the Website is sold, the buyer acquires all obligations under this Policy in relation to the personal information received by the buyer.
6.4. If personal data is lost or disclosed, the Website Administrators shall inform the User on such loss or disclosure of personal data.
6.5. The Website Administrators shall take reasonable organizational and technical precautions to protect the User's personal information from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction,
6.6. The Website Administrators together with the User shall take any reasonable precautions to prevent losses or other unfavourable consequences of such loss or disclosure of the User's personal data.
6.7. 4. The period of personal data processing is indefinite. The User may at any time withdraw his consent to personal data processing by emailing a notice to email@example.com with a note “Withdrawal of personal data processing consent.”
7. User Rights
7.1. The User may:
- get information on which of his personal data is stored and for which purpose(s);
- update or add new Data about himself;
- delete his personal data or withdraw the personal data processing consent.
8. Obligations of Website Administrators
8.2. Website Administrators shall:
8.2.2. Keep the information confidential, not to disclose it without the User’s prior written consent, not to sell, exchange, publish or otherwise disclose any of the communicated personal data of the User, except for the exclusions set out herein.
8.2.3. Take precautions to keep confidential the User’s personal data in the manner the existing business practices use to protect such type of information.
8.2.4. Block any and all personal data concerning the relevant User once a query or a request is submitted by the User, the User’s legal representative, or the competent authority for protection of personal data subjects’ rights for the entire period of check if any unreliable personal data or unauthorized actions is revealed.
Cookies Terms and Conditions
1. A cookie is a text file containing a small piece of data sent by a website and stored on the User's computer when you visit a webpage. Cookies usually contain the following information: website name of the source, expiry date and identifier.
2. Cookies are used to:
a. personalize website content for the user and improve web experiences; cookies help to remember and identify the user to display the Website in accordance with the user’s personal preferences;
b. create statistics to better understand web surfing and user browsing habits, while helping to improve and develop the Website;
c. maintain the session after logging in so that the user does not have to enter username and password on every page of the website.
3. Our Websites uses two types of cookies: Session cookies and persistent cookies. A Session cookie is a temporary files which will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is close or the user leaves the website. A Persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user.
4. In many cases, web browsers let cookies be stored on the user's computer by default. The user can change the browser settings related to cookies. In particular, changes may include blocking the cookies processing or warning the user every time a cookie is stored on the computer. Detailed information on the methods of handling cookies is available in the browser settings of your web browser.
6. Cookies sent from our website may also be used by our partners.
7. More information on cookies is available from the Help section of your web browser.